A Twitch streamer almost burned down her kitchen after a dish caught fire while she was cooking on a live feed.
Kelly Caron, a streamer known as Kjanecaron online, was recently doing a cooking livestream for her fans, when suddenly things went totally wrong.
The social media star, who is based in Miami, Florida, was left terrified when the pan that she using to cook a piece of steak suddenly burst into flames.
Unsure of what to do, she frantically tried to move the pan to her sink, but that only made the fire grow bigger.
She begged her followers for help as rushed around the kitchen looking for a way to put it out.
A recording of the moment, which was reposted on Twitter by the account Dexerto, quickly went viral – gaining more than two million views in a matter of days.
The social media star was left terrified when the pan that she using to cook a piece of steak suddenly burst into flames
The clip starts with Kelly taking the piece of steak out of the pan and putting it on a nearby plate.
But she left the pan, which was filled with hot oil, on the burner. And as it continued to heat up, smoke started to fill up the whole room, which she attempted to fan away with her hands.
When it suddenly ignited into flames, she quickly began to panic.
‘Oh s**t, oh s**t, oh s**t,’ she said before picking up the pan and putting it in her sink.
But that made just it worse, so she moved it back to the stove.
‘Oh s**t. F**k. F**k, f**k, f**k,’ she said as the fire alarm began to go off. ‘I don’t know what to do, guys. I don’t know what to do.’
She then began screaming the word ‘help’ over and over again as the fire continued to grow.
‘I don’t know what to do you guys,’ she said again. ‘Guys! I don’t know what to do!’
The video then ended – so it’s unclear how the situation was resolved.