I really don’t know what to say. I mean, it was just a matter of time I assume before it happened.
This Gwyneth Paltrow candle didn’t pass the smell test, according to a report.
“The candle exploded and emitted huge flames, with bits flying everywhere,” Jody Thompson, 50, told the outlet.
“I’ve never seen anything like it. The whole thing was ablaze and it was too hot to touch. There was an inferno in the room,” the media consultant from Kilburn, North London, added.
Thompson, who lives with her partner, David Snow, said they threw the flaming candle out the front door.
“It could have burned the place down. It was scary at the time, but funny looking back that Gwyneth’s vagina candle exploded in my living room,” she said.